Thursday, September 4, 2008

Second year exam


EXAM LA.......!!!!!!!

Now is ending of my second year first semester in diploma in business administration..
As a ending of this semester..
there is a examination..

OMG..
tomorrow is my first paper which is English for business..
this is a very hard paper for me..

Why??
because i don't know what can study for this paper..
it looks like easy,
but it is not easy as what i think..
this is because my English is very poor..

Tomorrow my exam is start..
but yesterday i just go out with my friend..
we go there to relax before exam..
don't want stress..
but now only i know..
i still have a lot not yet prepare....

How??? How???
Who can help me??

Never mind........
i will try my best to study..
don't stress, cool down..
finish this examination i can have few weeks holiday..
yes..holiday after exam..
can go out with friend after exam..

but now...

haix.. have to go back to the book now..
bye everyone..