Monday, June 15, 2009

Going to have role-play soooooooooon~


Few more hour to go,
i need to have a role-play for english subject...
it is a role-play about meeting in organization...

now i am sitting in front the college computer waiting for my groupmate...
they said today need to practice at 9am...
but 730am i already reach college...
then after parking,
i start memorizing my dialogue in car..
because still early,
library not yet open....

but now when i typing my blog...
i am not nervous...
i don't know how come this will happen...
maybe still not yet go in the class...
cannot feel the scary situation...hehe

actually i should thanks to a very very good friend...
he help me a lot in this role-play,
he help me to find points to make my dialogue become longer,
always asking me how is it going...
THANKS O!!!!

lastly...i have to say.....

Winnie, good luck...
(hope everything will be find...don nervous..)



1 comment:

PeanutButter said...

Hey hey...
How was role play doing??
Ok Ok mou??
That past liao so now need to work hard for others dy ya!
Anyway...
See although me not around...
Your assignment still can go on perfectly...^^
See you tomoro ya!!
^^