Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dar dar graduation~

On 5 November 2009, my dar dar graduate from his diploma in hotel management...
that day i have class...
and he told me his graduation from 3pm-5pm..
so i decided to skip my tutorial class and replace it on friday...

On that day, dar dar fetch me to college in the morning..
and then he go to his college to rehearsal..
when i finish my morning class,
i went to lunch with yew fai,
then go to cut hair with mei mei while waiting...

Around 4pm, we go to Legend hotel..
at dar dar graduation, i saw my best friend which we didn't meet each other for long time...
she bring her boyfriend together..
so happy and sweet...

let's see the picture~

dar dar and me~


congratulation dar dar~


(behind=phang, kim, yew fai...in front=me and dar)

Congratulation for your graduation...^^

No comments: