Friday, April 9, 2010

Last day in SSF Curtain~

Yesterday is my last day working in SSF Curtain...
i have working in SSF Curtain more than one month,
this is my practical training time...
and very lucky i choose this company...
in the previous blog,
i have mentioned how i interview and the working environment....

I have not yet complete my training,
because i have to go back to college resit my Financial Accounting II paper,
so i have to resign to prepare for my exam...

this is the entrance of the SSF...


Yesterday is my last day,
so Angie (our "da jie"= big sister) have treated us to eat pizza as our lunch,
and we take a lot of picture...


me and the pizzas...

Angie, Aibee and me...

Ms. Tan and 3 of us...

Albert and us~

this is Yeo Yeo (Mr. Yeo)...my supervisor, he is the assistant manager.

kar lok and me...

the guy all so cool~


Of course have many more picture,
but i didn't upload all..
and the black color t-shirt is ssf curtain t-shirt...
too sad Yan Xin is on leave so i didn't take picture with her yesterday...

In this training time,
i really need to thanks to Yan Xin, Angie and Aibee,
because 3 of them,
i not so scare, they are friendly...
and thanks to Mr. Yeo (my supervisor)...
THANKS EVERYONE~


Now, i need to study hard to prepare for the Financial Accounting II exam...
Gambateh!!!




2 comments:

Nicole Anna D. said...

all the best for ur FA2.... ^^ good luck... V^^V

yeeyee said...

thanks nicole~