Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Birthday ♥~Me~♥ (1)


Happy birthday to me~~
Haha, my birthday has past 1 week,
now only upload the blog....

Because of my birthday,
my dear kim kim asked our gang of friend outing for a gathering...
We first go Full House take picture~~
Full House~
Full House at Sunway Giza~

dar dar and me~~

having dessert at snowflake before dinner~

Wei keat take this picture for us~

Korean food as dinner~

my dear kim kim and me~

Wei keat and me~~

Continue midnight movie at Pavillion~Legend of Guardian~~


Guess what???

After movie we go to car park and the cake with candle put inside the car,

and they sing birthday song~~


this is the cakes (12 pieces)~forget to take before eat, this is what we had left~

Cake from Full House, and first time celebrate birthday in car park~~


Happy outing with them,
because really have a long time didn't meet each other... ( all are busy with their studies~)
and thanks to all my friends~~

No comments: