Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy birthday ♥~Me~♥ (3)

Come to November already,
but the post in October still not yet finish..
so this time we talk about actual day of my birthday which is 12-10...

Normally my birthday will be Sushi King promotion (sushi bonanza for member)..
so this year we whole gang go to Setiawangsa Sushi King to have a nice lunch~~

all girls sit 1 table~~woohoo~~!!Sushi King~~




Nice tempura~~~



After 10 minutes, plate this much~~


After 30 minutes~~~

5 of us in a table, all are girls,and our result is almost the same with the guys~~wakakaka

Back to college, still have sometimes, so my dear classmate prepare this for me~~

santa bear is me~~~!!

hmmmm...i wish~~~~

21 candles~~1 time cant blow all...haha

bite out the candle~a MUST DO in every birthday~~

yeah~~~

how many pieces you want??

guys~~

girls~~~

shoot again before back to class~~

Lastly i want to said thanks to ABM 2...

thanks for the celebration and thanks to mei mei~~(your present really make me touch~~)

No comments: