Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Home Town Steamboat Restaurant~



Home Town Steamboat Restaurant,
a restaurant in Genting Klang Kuala Lumpur...
I know this restaurant because my friend is stayed behind this restaurant,
every night this restaurant also almost full...

So let's see what to eat~~


Look at the menu, there is a lot food to choose,
but for sure, steamboat is the first choice for us,
so we choose tomyam soup as our steamboat.. (there are many types of soup as base~~)
and this is the ingredient~



and next is side dishes~

BBQ Chicken Wings~~

Fish~~


Drinks we order 龙眼罗汉果~~ ( I am not so sure what it called in English anyway~)



Deng deng deng deng...
and this is the dessert~~

Chocolate steamboat~~RM19.90


I am not so sure how much each for the steamboat and the side dishes as it is pay by my friend,
but the final bill is RM88.20 (2 pax for steamboat + side dishes + drinks + chocolate steamboat)

The soup of the steamboat is really nice,
but for the chocolate steamboat,
the chocolate for me is a little bit sweet...
I will recommend this restaurant anyway~~



Address:
126-0-4, Apartment Sri Pelangi,
Jalan Genting Klang,
Kuala Lumpur.
(Next to Kenny Roger's)

No comments: