Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Presentation..

I am a college student,
i have alot of assignment need to do...
but it is ok to me because i still can search it or find the information in the library..

Presentation,
is the most scary thing for me in my college life..

why??
because my english is not very good..
wan me write something in english already make me very scare..
now i need to talk in front of the student..

Oh my god!!!

I really scare it..
even i prepare it very well before my presentation,
but when i stand in front of all the student,
i will scare until my brain blank..

Blank??

Yes, really blank...
all the information that i remember will gone,
and my voice will tremor...
if i bring the note with me,
i can say i am reading but not presenting...

Now i need to find one topic for my presentation,
I really don't know what topic can i say...

I feel very scare for that...

Haix,continue finding what topic to present...
Bye!!



No comments: