Saturday, March 7, 2009

Result...



2nd year 2nd semester result is out...(how is it??)
Oh my god..
this question hurt me a lot..

I take 7 subject include 2 resit subject..
got 1 subject is accounting subject..
this subject i already resit 4th time...

Just now when i log in to my college web site..
loading.....loading.....
page error because there is too many student log in...
i am worry and worry...
more scare and scare...

when my press the word log in...
my result is coming out..
Business economic-----B
Commercial law--------A-
..........
.........
........
go to last subject
Fundamentals of accounting------D
(Oh no!!!! D???)
(In my college D is consider fail)
that means i fail again...
again and again....

Why will fail???
The only subject i fail.....

What to do???
have to resit again...
resit again lo.....
Good luck to myself...Haiz

2 comments:

07-20 said...

good la.. can study again

yeeyee said...

not good a..
i wan graduate..
cannot fail d..