Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Feeling~~

Sometimes, a person is very weird...
it can be very happy now but after 5 minutes all the mood changed...
become unhappy,angry,jealous and many negative feelings..

Why this will happen??

I always have this kind of problem and this made me feel that i should be alone,
no friends, no partners....
because i can feel that it is very hard to be my friend..
need to understand me well only won't feel i am weird..haha

Like this 2 days...
yesterday i am going to Genting Highlands with my friends,
that time really feel excited,
especially playing pirate ship at outdoor theme park,
i really scream loud, my heart feel nice when everything scream out..

but at night, i feel scare..
i think i have serious home sick...
i feel like want go back home,
don't want stay in hotel with my friends....
very hard only i fall sleep..

This morning wake up early,
very tired and sleepy...
this make me easy angry because not enough sleep i think..

Just now before i writing a blog...
i saw a picture...this picture really make me feel bad..
and this time, i really have to give up..
his life is much more better compare to the time i exist in his life...
i feel happy that he can have that kind of life...

Well, now my feeling i really don't know how to explain...
so....just leave a blog here...
talking nonsense~~




1 comment: