Friday, May 8, 2009

DBU9 gathering~~

DBU 9 gathering is very successful..
because i am the purchase manager..(david said this)
but i buy too much food..
cant finish..swt~~

I first time make it myself..
sausages and fish-ball also can eat..
nothing happen on the next day...
yippie!!!

That day saw a lot of ex-classmate...
shiian yiin,mun keat,amanda and jian hui...
so long never saw them...

this 2 years everyone really change a lot..
time pass very fast..
we just chat awhile, then already 12am...
have to go home...


this is chan hwa>>>mei mei>>>me


girls are busying preparing food~

girls gang~~

david and me


because too much picture we take,
so i just put some of it here..
if want to see more picture..
please go emily's blog....
www.whenpeanutmeetsbutter.blogspot.com

2 comments:

PeanutButter said...

Wahhh~~~
Help me promote my blog again o??
HahahaxxXX...
Good Job Purchase Manager!!!
We had alot of good food that day...
But....
How I wish the time didn't end so soon....
I'm missing everybody now...
Haix...Haix...Haix...

yeeyee said...

haha..coz too many pic..
so hv to help u advertise lo..
don so fast miss me la..
i shy shy de..