Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Winnie is back!!!!

Hi hi everyone,
still remember me???
i just come back from china today>>
where the place my dad working..
so i am going to Shunde...

Before going to China,
feel very excited and scary...
excited is because this is the first time i go to so far...
scary is because i don't know how to check in before boarding...

Although i waiting for taxi at 1am,
but i did not feel sleepy,
to release stress beside waiting for taxi,
what can i do is that>>>>>>

this is me and my sister's luggage..


me and my luggage

first time go check in myself...so too early reach there...
having a mcdonald's when waiting for boarding....


I am boarding at 445am...
and first time i see the sunrise in the plane...

what i can say is the sunrise is nice...
it make the sky become 7 colors which like rainbow color...
first time in plane,
feel a bit dizzy...
but still ok for me...hehe...

1st day trip when reach,
will be in the next blog...

ps: thanks kang kang teach me step by step to check in and give me a lot information about airport...

No comments: