Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Finish exam~~~!!!


Yeah~~
at last the last paper finish...
that means that I finish second year last semester in diploma..
I finish my diploma already..
2 years time just past like that...

In this 2 years, i need to thanks my best friends..
Emily,Mei Mei and Hemelia...

In this 2 years you all really help me a lot...

happy, sad, angry.....
everytime we also together..
and i really appreciate that...

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!


this is dbu(9)..


gals from dbu(9)


And all the DBU(9) friends..

thanks you all...

and sorry if I have did something wrong to make you all angry~~


To whom that will not continue study or change course...
take care...

2 comments:

PeanutButter said...

Erm...
Am about to sleep le...
Anyway...Thankx for the FRIENDSHIP!!
These 2 years really meant alot to me!!
And thankx for "tahan-ing" my temper...
WakakaxxXX...
You take good care too ya!!
See you tomoro lo!!!
^^

david said...

y don have my pic 1 .......friend wo........................
haha....nvm la...................jz take care ur self ...........haha...........!!!keep in touch ya ......hehe!^-^