Sunday, September 20, 2009

Exam is END!!!


Yeah!!!! at last examination is finish..
i am already trying my best in this exam,
so hope can get good good result~

Now is the start of semester break,
this time is 2 weeks break,
so not much things can do...
after the last exam,
i go cut hair and have lunch with my best friend,
then that night have a nice sleep,
the second day send my brother to pj...
wakaka...

after that saturday go watch movie ,
4 marks i will give out of 10 marks,
because i quite dizzy when watch it,
using video camera to record...

then at night go watch movie with my gang of friend,
midnight movie, watch until 130am,
all still don't want go back,
at last we decide to go Genting HIghland just for fun,
and testing my friend new car...wakaka (s0 bad)...

so whole night didn't back home,
reach home already early morning(means this morning),
what to do???
Genting Highland is quite far,
some more finish exam,
crazy 1 time is ok for me....hehe...

I sleep until 130pm,
only wake up,
now at last free to blogging here...

hope all my friends have a nice holiday~
HAPPY HOLIDAY O!!!!!
enjoy your holiday!!!


2 comments:

PeanutButter said...

Hey hey...
Happy Holidays to you too o...
HehehexxXX...
Sounded you are having a great holiday o...
Not bad o~~
KekekekexxXX....
So keep enjoying your holidays o~~^^
See you when coll reopen~~
Miss ya~~~
And your guest counter is extremely scary...
So many visitors dy...
^^

yeeyee said...

need to thanks to u lo...
if not u teach me to put this kind of things...
i think no ppl wil come read my blog..
i will always go ur blog too o~
muacks~~