Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Strawberry park + Genting~


29 September 2009...
whole gang of us decide to go to sunway lagoon to have fun..
but at 28 september,
the plan suddenly cancelled,
my friend already take leave...
so we still need to find some place to go>>>>>


STRAWBERRY PARK AT GENTING~

yea~you are right...this is strawberry~

wao...all are strawberry~i getting crazy...
erm....which 1 to choose???
this is member in car 2 (means my car)~
let's take together~

This is self picking strawberry park,
and this is my first time picking the strawberry myself...
so....this is what we get>>>

a lot??is still ok la...

I am strawberry fans,
so every type of strawberry also need to try...

strawberry and chocolate...100% match~


After strawberry park...

then we straight go to Genting...

now is the raining season...so....


road also can't really see~hehe...so cold...

At last, I need to thanks for my best best best best friends~

5 of my brothers~



Really thank you brothers~

bring me to nice nice place...


THANKS~

2 comments:

PeanutButter said...

Halo halo...
Me here to leave you comment again lo...
Looks like you really enjoyed your holz eh??
Erm...Good good o...
Actually,am missing you here tim...
WakakakaxxXX...
See you o...
College re-opening soon...
Should be happy or sad leh???
WakakaxxXX...
But anyhow,wish to see you soon...
TatazzZZ~~!!
^^

yeeyee said...

college open should be happy...
coz can c frens...
but need study...haix..
thanks ur comment o..haha..
c u when college re-open~