Saturday, September 26, 2009

Look out point~

Yesterday night....(erm....actually can say as this morning...12am)
whole gang of us go to look out point because 1 of my friend said he is hungry..
want go there to eat...
so whole gang of "crazy" people just go there to eat...
3 out of 5 also never been there before,
go to have a look also not bad....


We reach there around 1230am i think...
so we choose gasoline....

this is our drinks...(before)

this is after~(honey lemon is my drinks)

KL night view~

I like this "tiang"....hehe


this is my gang~( so i am always the only lonely...the only girl~so pity)

Another crazy day for me i think...

because we are just thinking to have a drink at our house area...b

ut at last go to Ampang...

3am only reach home...

lucky grandparent didn't scold...(phew......hehe....)

No comments: