Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The day before my birthday~

Sunday, means the day before my birthday,
i go out dating with dar dar...
first we go for hi-tea buffet at Legend Hotel...
the food quite nice....
and a lot dessert make me so happy to eat it...
especially the chocolate...haha

We stay there for almost 4 hour,
then we go to the Tropicana City Mall to watch movie...
that is my first time to Tropicana City Mall,
the cinema's seat is nice....


After movie, we go to kepong for dinner...
Erm....the place is quite nice...
and there is a band to sing birthday song for birthday person...
so my dar dar also think wan't to give me surprise lo...
and this is the cake~

this is the cake...inside got ice-cream...yummy~

dar dar and the honey dew juice~


dar dar and me~

After eat we go back home lo...

but i found out that inside my bag got a necklace...

dar dar put the necklace into my bag but didn't tell me...

thanks dar dar...

but that day can consider as eating day,

because from morning until night,

also just eat and eat~

No comments: