Sunday, October 4, 2009

start 2nd semester~

Second semester will be start tomorrow..
need to accept new subject,
handle new things....

Erm...this semester i also got 4 subject..
which is strategic management, financial accounting, malaysian company law and malaysian taxation...

Financial accounting>>>this subject last semester already have...
now is financial accounting II,
but accounting for me still is a hard subject...
so hope this semester can really handle it...

Strategic management and malaysian taxation>>>
this 2 subject is new for me..
i think i don't have any knowlegde about this...
i hope it won't be too hard...
if hard also have to challenge it...haha..

Lastly is malaysian company law>>>
for me, i quite interested in law subject...
maybe it don't have a accurate answer...
if your law can apply for it...
you also can get it correct...(this is just my opinion)

Learn new things for new semester...
hope I can handle this 4 subject...
Gambateh~


2 comments:

PeanutButter said...

Erm...
thanks for dropping by at my bloggy blog...
So fast,that 2 weeks had ended...
And we are back in college again tomoro...

I'm missing home...
AikzzZZ...
I'm missing alot of things at home...
SobxxXX....

But anyhow,wish you have a Wonderful Semester 2 o...~~!!
Gambateh ya~~
We jia you together ya~~!!
^^

yeeyee said...

gambateh~gambateh~gambateh~