Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dinner night~




12 October is my birthday...
so before that,means yesterday...
my dad bring our whole family go Pavillion (代宫山) to have dinner...

But my class until 630pm...
so after finish class, straight to petaling jaya to meet my mom they all...
on the way, it was very very jam...
so almost 8pm only reach petaling jaya...sob sob...
fast fast change a dress,
then 830pm start to Pavillion...

Around 9pm we reached Pavillion...
so we straight go find the restaurant...very hungry...


this is the restaurant we choose...


this taufu look nice~

this is latte and cappuccino~



this is rainbow connoction~like soda drinks..very nice~



3 of us...me and my sisters...

me and dar~


After eating dinner...fast fast go back home to eat cake...



me and my key shape cake~



me and my dad~


me and mummy~


Thanks for my family and dar dar...hehe..




No comments: