Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas eve~

Welcome to Year 2010...
and i have to say happy new year to everyone...
New year blog will be my next blog,
now i have to upload the christmas eve blog here first...

I just get the picture from my boyfriend,
so now i have to said said about my christmas eve because i really like christmas very much..
Christmas eve i go to Pavillion Kl to count down,
around 8pm we reach Pavillion and go to have a nice nice dinner at T.G.I Fridays.
because of christmas, we sure order the Christmas menu, it is quite new for me,
i am the first time eating follow the Christmas menu,
so let's see see the food...


APPETIZER:



MAIN COURSE:

?????????

haha...because too hungry, so not yet take picture already finish,
my main course is pasta, my boyfriend eat turkey...hehe



DESSERT:


This menu 1 set is RM65++...

Christmas day we whole gang go to station 1 to gather,

another nice day for us, but the most funny things is this>>>>>


look nice??wakaka

No comments: