Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Study for exam~

Exam is coming,
and this Saturday is my first paper which is Company Law..
a lot things to memorize for law,
example:
section, case name, the law apply...
so i just go to college library to study for it...

Emily is always the one who accompany me to study at college library,
this time she ask me whether want to go college study again not,
why not??
so just study there...
but this semester a lot of people also study in the library...
every floor is full...
because "war" is start...


all FULL~

this is our table...like "war"..


After 2 days study in the library,
i feel go to college is little bit wasting of time,
and I am not feeling well...(wondering why every time exam I sure will get sick...)
so this few days just study at home and it still like a "war"...

ya ya ya...note every where...

this is the note i have prepare for the first few chapter of the law~

Seem like a lot to go..
so have a break here blogging..
have a break in our life in order to go more further...(is my excuse..hehe)

Is time to back to study...
Gambateh~

3 comments:

PeanutButter said...

Good to see you motivated to study~~
You jia you oso o~~
Take good care~~
^^

yeeyee said...

what to do??
you always motivate me...
have to study..

Anonymous said...

Dar.....nauhty ah...study till half online...