Thursday, January 28, 2010

Exam is over!!!

Yesterday exam is over...
my final paper, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING II..
i don't want to talk about how is it, and i know to do or not...
because finish exam didn't feel want think it again...

What can i said is i really put a lot effort on this paper,
because is last paper and the most hard people for me...
so this is the look when i study..
note throw everywhere...in order to find back..
but i also need thanks a lot to my dar dar...
he prepare nice tuna salad for me,
and he also buy chocolate as my snack when study~

this is the look when i prepare for my paper~

tuna salad~

take a picture after exam~

girls~


After exam, we straight go to times square to celebrate Yvonne birthday...
that time i really very tired,
i feel a bit dizzy because i didn't really sleep...
everyone also look tired,
hope Yvonne don't mind...
and sorry friend, didn't go sing k with you all~
finish eat, go down the stage to take some picture then go home rest...

shiian yin,me & yvonne~

all girls~

4 of us~

best friends~~

me and dar dar~

60 century~

where can i go???


Today, 10am i have woke up,
don't know why, just suddenly wake up..
really feel not enough sleep...
hmmm...ok...never mind..
around 3pm then i go do my spec..( at last...)
then go pappa rich...
after fetch sister from wangsa maju lrt straight go to 1Utama...
also very nice...

the main stage of 1 Utama New Wing~

the cat so cute~


I hope tonight can have a night sleep...

rest well..
prepare to go Penang in this Saturday...
Penang...i am coming to you...wait for me...




2 comments:

PeanutButter said...

LOL~~Why looks like am the one that smile like a sa poh in the pic??
KakakaxxXX...
Maybe among all,am the one that have the most enough rest??KakakaxxxXXX...
Anyway,I think she wun mind ba~~
She understands de...^^

Ermm...One Utama nice oso o...
And how come you managed to take so many pic at Time Square geh??Sobx~~
Me din managed to take oso geh~~

Going Penang on Saturday o~~
Nice lo~~ ^^
Happy Holidays ya~~!! ^^

yeeyee said...

haha...coz tired..
didn't feel wanna shopping,
just go take some picture only back...
saw that bicycle so old style,
like it so much so take picture...

One utama all cat...everywhere is cat..
the small small store also selling cat..haha

Happy Holiday too o~