Monday, March 1, 2010

First time interview~


Today is my first time interview in my 21 years life...
i don't know how is it actually...
but i think is not good...
lucky the interviewer is a good person...
so my first time interview success and get my first job~

Talk about this interview...
few days before i already receive a call from this SSF asked me to interview,
but because i am too nervous,
so i forget to ask who should i find,
i just have to call back to ask who should i find...

Ok, after ask i feel that i am more nervous...
i really cannot know about something too early..
if last minutes only i know need interview...
i think it is no time for me to nervous, for me to scare...


What should i do???
i just can find out some of the information about this company in the company website,
in order to prepare for the interview...
and last time i have read about this company in newspaper...
so hope it is useful for me...

Today i wake up very early to prepare for the interview..
because interview cannot be late...
so very early i already reach there..
go in and fill up the form..
then go in the meeting room...
i really i should not so nervous...
because all the information i have prepare i also cant really tell..
but at last i get this job...
I GOT THE JOB...

I wish that everything will be ok for me when i start work...
because this is my first job..
i wish to learn many things..( at least can learn to be more brave...no need to scare or nervous when talk to stranger..)
and i want to say...
even i think i didn't do very well for my interview...
but this is my first interview...
i found out that it is not so scary as what i think...

At last i need to thanks to my dar dar...
because he really teach me a lot before i go interview...

GAMBATEH!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaa...good job gal^^
dun worry lar,u r selected by d company,tat mean u hv d ability 2 handle it 1^^
Jz blieve on urself,dun think 2 much,jz do it!!! +u lor!!!

ps:everyday is a learning process, njoy n make full use of life^^

yeeyee said...

haix...hopefully...
also wish everyday will be fine...
don make too much mistakes...
thanks o~
i will +u...