Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Untitle~

I don't know what title should put in this blog,
because i just don't have things to do,
and don't know which website i can surf,
then dar dar ask me blogging.

Already work for around 1 month,
today i finally have a cpu to online,
but what can I do??

Have a computer but don't know which website to surf...
hmm...wondering why some people can online for so long..
i cant even find a website to go...

Talk about working,
now i at last won't feel so blur,
but some of the time still not really know how to arrange the time...
i think still many things for me to learn.

Even i do not have much things to do,
but working still make me feel very tired,
go home will sleep very early..( so good girl..)
but now i understand why people always said:
" When study you will feel want working, but when you are working you will wish to study..."


ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!!!


On the other hand, still got few weeks i need to resit my Financial Accounting II,
but i still haven't start study at all...
got a bit worry...( but i am really lazy and hate to take out the note again..)
who can help me???

I think i already write a long post,
is time to stop and wait for 2 more hours to go back home....
wait.....wait......wait......


No comments: