Saturday, March 6, 2010

Start working~

Thursday i have started my first job in my 21 years life...
stepping into the working environment, another new world...

First day reach SSF...
830am i already reach,
but since no people yet and i don't know anything...
so i just can sit there and wait...
winnie (this is not me, another HR people also call winnie) bring me walk around,
introduce every people to me...
and the first time i know how to punch card..(don't laugh...i really don't know how to punch card, since i never work before)

Then she bring me go in the SSF curtain there..
and there is my place...
first i go in here, i really feel so scare..
everybody look so professional...
but me???
even fax machine also don't know how to use...(oh my god)
Yeo is the one who teach me do everything and arrange work for me...
and i really so blur...
haix...


this is my place...i know it look so "kelam-kabut"...

this is Ibee...(i not sure is it spell like this~)

this is Ms. Tan~

Angie is busy reading newspaper...because lunch time now...

Yan Xing~


I already work for 3 days in SSF curtain...
i feel i still blur blur..(i don't know why)
Yesterday Yeo not there...
i am so scare...i don't know how to do next...(arggghhhh...i don't want work..i so scare i will do it wrong!!)

Now i just wish everything will become better and better next...
and good luck to all my friends because wednesday is the day release examination result...
Good Luck!!

No comments: