Thursday, April 23, 2009

Genting trip~~



Hi everyone,this week i am busy in my final year exam..
so very long time never blogging here..

In "Feeling", i said that i go to Genting with my friends,
that is a trip that to celebrate mei mei birthday,
mei mei is 1 of my best friend in college..
4 of us go to Genting,
and decide to take a lot nice nice picture..
because maybe this is the last trip for 4 of us..
why??
because emily going to change to different course in advance diploma,
and hemelia too...so after we go to advance diploma,
we will have least chance to meet..
because every people busy for their own studies..

I hope that this is not the last trip of us~~


wearing spec is emily(cute)>>>hemelia(pretty)>>>
meimei(birthday girl)>>>>me (???)


Thanks for you all for this 2 years in diploma,
really help me a lot,
and you all are always beside me..
hope friendship forever!!!!
I LOVE U ALL!!!

No comments: