Monday, April 27, 2009

Redang Island~


White sandy beaches, crystal clear blue sea, brilliant underwater world...
Redang Island is located at 45km offshore of Terengganu, Malaysia..

this is the Laguna Resort at Redang Island.


A Hong Kong's movie, 夏日的么么茶,
the nice seaside and the nice resort is this place>>>>Redang Laguna Resort.


This is my dream island that I hope I can go there have a nice holiday,
at start my friend and I are decided to have a nice holiday in this Redang Island,
because there has very nice seaside view and have a lot of activities prepare for us,
such as jungle tracking, snorkeling, diving.....



But at last, our plan have to cancel,
because some of my friends don't want to go there,
maybe it expenses is a bit expensive,
and some of them do not get salary yet...

So my dream trip have to cancel and a bit disappointed..
I hope next time when I go there this Redang Island won't develop become a city,
because this is very nice seaside in Malaysia,
I don't wish that it will become a crowded city...

3 comments:

Sakuraba Taiki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yeeyee said...

haha..okok..
y all going to redang wan??
our group got few ppl go on 12,13,14 of may...

venus lee seng tai said...

all? haha i never been to redang b4, so just want to have a vacation over there , if the price is reasonable la hehe...