Thursday, April 23, 2009

studying time~


Final exam coming,
everyone sure busy study and prepare for the exam,
to graduate on time...

First paper is company law,
it is a very hard paper for me because it need to memorize alot alot..
such as...
section number,
the law of the section number,
case law,
the principle of the case..
..........................................

So we decide to study in the library,
there is very quiet,
aircond very strong,
so is good place to study,but we still study until like this...

me

hemelia

emily

alan

This subject really "CHALLENGING"
all of us become "crazy"..
wakaka




2 comments:

PeanutButter said...

I supposed this is our 1st time study till like that hor???hahahaxxXX....
I imagine this subject..
Its really really suffocatin~~!!hahaxxXX...

yeeyee said...

yaya..
after that u suddenly cry..
really scare me~~